Caserío de Mozaga offers for his customers allround service in a privileged setting in the heart of Lanzarote, within the limits of the wine country of La Geria.
- * Lounge, with library and free coffee and tea service.
- * WIFI: free access.
- * Breakfast from 08.30 to 10.30 a.m.
- * Private Parking.
- * Laundry Service ( with extra charge)
- * Advice and assistance in: car rental, information or activities on the island: cultural, nature, sport, gastronomic and special events.
Modern restaurant in the former stables of the old country house, Wednesday to Monday open, with traditionall excellent cuisine.
* Dinner from 7:30pm till 10:30pm, except Tuesdays.
* Reservations at +34 605 076 476
In Caserio de Mozaga you can enjoy an attractive garden with black sand and volcanic rock and also endemic plants live here.
You can enjoy Aloes,Echiums, Aeoniums, Cardones , Veroles and different types of lichens, buganvilleas, canary palms, drago and big rubber plants.
The shadow of palm trees and ficus trees protects you from the sun. There you can spend undisturbed time in a large area for reading, relaxing or sunbathing.