Caserío de Mozaga offers for his customers allround service in a privileged setting in the heart of Lanzarote, within the limits of the wine country of La Geria.
- * Lounge, with library and free coffee and tea service.
- * WIFI: free access.
- * Breakfast from 08.30 to 10.30 a.m.
- * Private Parking.
- * Laundry Service ( with extra charge)
- * Advice and assistance in: car rental, information or activities on the island: cultural, nature, sport, gastronomic and special events.
The Caserio de Mozaga Restaurant is located in the old stables of the house, and offers its guests the services of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Breakfast dayly from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
* Dinner from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. dayly except on Tuesday.
Opening hours for clients not staying at Caserio de Mozaga:
* Dinner Friday to Sunday from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
In Caserio de Mozaga you can enjoy an attractive garden with black sand and volcanic rock and also endemic plants live here.
You can enjoy Aloes,Echiums, Aeoniums, Cardones , Veroles and different types of lichens, buganvilleas, canary palms, drago and big rubber plants.
The shadow of palm trees and ficus trees protects you from the sun. There you can spend undisturbed time in a large area for reading, relaxing or sunbathing.